Addressing the Central Working Council meeting of PAT Youth Wing, Dr Hassan Mohi-ud-Din Qadri, Chairman of MQI Supreme Council, has said that the patriotic youth of Pakistan will foil all internal and external conspiracies. He said that Pakistan is a country of those who love peace and hate terrorism, adding that the youth of Dr Tahir-ul-Qadri will not rest till they bring about revolution in the country, stating that the idols of corruption will come crashing down. He said that revolution is the destiny of Pakistan.
Central Youth President Mazhar Mahmood Alvi, Mansoor Qasim, Amjad Jutt, Asmat Ali, Saifullah Bhanger, Inam Mustafavi and others spoke on the occasion. The presidents and general secretaries of the district chapters also attended the meeting.
منہاج القرآن یوتھ لیگ سنٹرل یوتھ کونسل کے اجلاس میں ڈاکٹر حسن محی الدین قادری (چئیرمین سپریم کونسل منہاج القرآن انٹرنیشنل) کی شرکت اور خطاب۔ pic.twitter.com/TYkte0grwq— Dr. Hassan Qadri (@DrHassanQadri) August 27, 2017
Dr Hassan Mohi-ud-Din Qadri said that the armed forces of Pakistan have shown remarkable performance in the war on terrorism. The operations Zarb-e-Azb and Radd-ul-Fasaad have broken the back of terrorists. He said that we have so far succeeded in eliminating 90% of terrorism, adding that the remaining 10% terrorism would have been flushed out as well had the political elite of the country had not created hurdles in the way.
The Chairman of MQI Supreme Council said that there is a strong nexus between terrorism and corruption. He said that in order to root out terrorism from the country, all corrupt individuals and parties will have to be taken to task and held accountable.
Dr Hassan said that Dr Tahir-ul-Qadri has exposed those elements who want to lump Islam with terrorism by authoring 600-page fatwa against terrorism and suicide bombing. He has employed the tools of love and peace in training the youth and protecting them from the pernicious ideology of ISIS and Al-Qaeda. He said that Dr Qadri has been on the hit list of terrorists after he wrote historic fatwa but they failed in their nefarious design by the grace of God. He however added in the same breath that the supporters of terrorists and extremists were finally able to kill innocent people in Model Town in what could be termed as the unfortunate day on June 17, 2014. He said that Model Town tragedy was a reaction to the struggle against terrorism and for promotion of love and peace in the world.
Dr Hassan Mohi-ud-Din Qadri hoped that IA the remainder of the corrupt lot will also meet their end so will those who massacred civilians and innocent people in Model Town.
Mazhar Mahmood Alvi, in his welcome address, informed the Chairman of the Supreme Council about one-year performance, and milestones achieved during this time such as Zarb-e-Azb signature campaign, and peace cycle caravan. He said that the youth of MQI and PAT are spreading the message of love and peace in every nook and corner of the country as ambassador of Dr Tahir-ul-Qadri.