For the first time, a mainstream scholar Shaykh-ul-Islam Dr Muhammad Tahir-ul-Qadri has taken the initiative to confront ISIS and other terrorist groups head on using the texts which the terror groups misuse to brainwash, radicalise and recruit young Muslims. Dr Tahir-ul-Qadri has worked tirelessly to challenge attacks on Islam and Muslims throughout his life. In 2015, he has authored more than 10 new English books to present the true image of Islam and to counter extremism and to promote peace and love.
Minhaj-ul-Quran Publications is pleased the first ‘counter-terrorism curriculum’
- Islamic Curriculum on Peace and Counter Terrorism (For Young People and Students)
- Islamic Curriculum on Peace and Counter Terrorism (For Clerics, Imams and Teachers)
- Islamic Curriculum on Peace and Counter Terrorism (Essential Further Reading)
We are also pleased to present the following newly published text books which come with the new curriculum.
- Fatwa on Terrorism and Suicide Bombings, 2010
- The Supreme Jihad, 2015
- Relations of Muslims and Non-Muslims, 2015
- Muhammad The Merciful, 2014
- Muhammad The Peacemaker, 2015
- Islam on Love and Non-Violence, 2015
- Islam on Serving Humanity, 2015
- Peace Integration and Human Rights Ed 2, 2015
- Islamic Spirituality and Modern Science, 2015
- Islam on Mercy and Compassion, 2014